Deepwyrm Half-Drow( Dragon Magic, p. 6)
|Base speed:||Land 30|
|Automatic languages:||Common , Elven|
Deep dragons (described in Monsters of Faerûn) are among the most dangerous hunters in the Underdark. Thanks to their ability to assume humanoid form, they frequently interact with other denizens of these shadowy tunnels while posing as drow. In this guise, deep dragons explore dark elf communities and forge powerful alliances, often without the drow realizing the truth about their new partners.
In some cases, these relationships produce half-dragon offspring, and these bloodlines have a way of manifesting themselves in later generations as deepwyrm drow. Such drow are typically sinuous in build, with skin that has maroon or purple highlights.
Otherwise, except as noted below, deepwyrm half-drow are identical to the half-drow described in Races of Faerun.
- Darkvision up to 60 feet.
- Dragonblood Subtype: Deepwyrm half-drow are of the dragonblood subtype (see page 4).
- Drow Blood: For all special abilities and effects, a half-drow is considered a drow.
- Immunity to sleep spells and similar magical effects.
- Spell-Like Abilities: 3/day—detect magic; 1/day—disguise self. The caster level for these effects is equal to the character level of the deepwyrm half-drow.
- +1 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Bluff and Gather Information checks.