Tiefling( Races of Destiny, p. 107)
|Base speed:||Land 30|
|Automatic languages:||Common , Infernal|
|Bonus Languages:||Draconic , Dwarven , Elven , Gnome , Goblin , Halfling , Orc|
Tieflings appear human at a glance, although they all possess one unnatural feature that reveals there infernal heritage. At the least, tieflings have a disturbing demeanor or carry a whiff of brimstone about them, but most also possess small horns, red eyes, or needle-sharp teeth. In extreme cases tieflings may have a barbed tail or cloven feet. No two tieflings have the same appearance.
Tieflings are sneaky, subtle, and generally conniving. They prefer to strike from ambush and usually avoid a fair fight if they can.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma: Tieflings' infernal heritage grants them quickness and cleverness, but others find their sinister aura unsettling.
- Outsider(native):Tieflings are outsiders who are native to the Material Plane. Unlike true outsiders, native outsiders need to eat and sleep.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, tieflings have no special bonuses or penalties due to size.
- Tiefling base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darvision: Tieflings can see in the dark out to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and tieflings can fuction just fine with no light at all.
- +2 bonus on bluff and hide checks: Tieflings are deceptive and stealthy.
- Darkness (Sp): A tiefling can use darkness once per day as a 1st-level caster or a caster of her class level, whichever is higher.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Infernal. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Eleven, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, and Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue. A multiclass tiefling's rogue class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level adjustment +1