Limited Wish(Player's Handbook v.3.5, p. 248)
Level: Sorcerer 7, Wizard 7, Wu Jen 7, Sha'ir 7, Envy 7, Spell 7,
Components: V, S, XP,
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: See text
Target: See text
Duration: See text
Saving Throw: None; see text
Spell Resistance: Yes
A limited wish lets you create nearly any type of effect. For example, a limited wish can do any of the following things.
- Duplicate any sorcerer / wizard spell of 6th level or lower, provided the spell is not of a school prohibited to you.
- Duplicate any other spell of 5th level or lower, provided the spell is not of a school prohibited to you.
- Duplicate any sorcerer / wizard spell of 5th level or lower, even if it's of a prohibited school.
- Duplicate any other spell of 4th level or lower, even if it's of a prohibited school.
- Undo the harmful effects of many spells, such as geas/quest or insanity.
- Produce any other effect whose power level is in line with the above effects, such as a single creature automatically hitting on its next attack or taking a -7 penalty on its next saving throw.
A duplicated spell allows saving throws and spell resistance as normal (but the save DC is for a 7th-level spell). When a limited wish duplicates a spell that has an XP cost, you must pay that cost or 300 XP, whichever is more. When a limited wish spell duplicates a spell with a material component that costs more than 1,000 gp, you must provide that component.
XP Cost: 300 XP or more (see above).